Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -II (Week-7)

  

Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -II 


Week - VII (07/01/2019 - 10/01/2019)


                         The last week of my school internship program was  very interesting. I feel so sad to say goodbye to school campus in that week because I was able to understand     the affection and the attachment  of the teachers and students  toward me when  I said   goodbye to them. In this week we got only two days .On Monday  in 3rd period I  conducted the diagnostic test to find out the area of difficulty  on the topic motivation.  .Tuesday and Wednesday are not working due to strike .Then on Thursday in 4th period  I provided effective      remedial teaching using videos and PowerPoint presentation for the area of difficulty. On the same day we distributed sweets to teachers, students and non-teaching staffs and express our heartfelt gratitude and thanks to  all for their support, love and all other helps. After collecting the attendance register with zeal and signature of Principal, we left the school with lot wonderful memories and different experience for my teaching profession.
Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work