Innovative Work

Innovative Work Report

                    As per B.ed curriculum I have to done my innovative work on third semester . On School Internship Program Phase -I  the school allotted the chapter one Nature and Purpose of Business. From the chapter   I selected the topic Starting a business – Basic factors for my innovative work, .Innovative, like nova, novel, and novice, comes from the Latin novus, which means new  . Something innovative renews or alters the way something has been done into new.  So  I decided to recreate the basic factors to start the business into  a comic story book  with dialogues between two friends that explain the procedure of setting up new business. It consist of twelve important steps such as identification of business opportunities,size of business,forms of ownership, registration of business etc. The picturisation of   the procedure along with conversation become an effective and innovative method  .The name of the book is Story Of A Successful Business Man .I presented  the book to the students  they read it and understand the content then conduct a role play on the same dialogues. This comic story book helped me to transact the topic in an innovative way. 



Class room administration of Innovative Work



Video Version of Innovative Work 

Story of a Successful Business Man



" To see the  Comic Story Book (PDF) Please follow the link "


Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report