Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -II (Week -1)

                     

     Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program -II


Week -1(05-Nov-2018  to 09-Nov-2018)
                             

                       As per B.Ed curriculum we had started our Phase -II School Internship Program   on 5th November 2018 at Meenakshi Vilasom Government Higher Secondary School. Me, Salini.S and Indhu Chandran was reported in the school at sharp 8.45 AM. The principal give a warm welcome to us. We handover the attendance register .He checked it and instruct up to sign the morning attendance. After signing the register we met the new vice Principal   Johnson Sir .He made necessary seating arrangements in the computer lab and also give the time table. Then we met the subject Co-Ordinator Bindhu Mol Mam She allot the portions and periods. I got the class XII Commerce and assigned the chapter Directing .I discussed the chapter with the concerned subject teacher.  It was a different experience for me.             

     In this week there was only four working day but I got 5 periods in XII C. On Monday in 3rd period I taught the topic Meaning and Features of Directing I used video , activity card, power point presentation to transact the topic. On Tuesday it was a public holiday due to Diwali. On Wednesday I got 4th period in XIIC I taught the topic Importance of Directing it was activity lesson .On Thursday I got two periods in XIIC .In the 2nd period I taught the topic Principals of Directing  in 3rd period  I taught the topic elements of Directing. In afternoon section there was a quiz competition was conducted by KSEB .We also accompanied the teachers for conducting it. On Thursday I got only one period in 5th period I taught supervision using concept attainment Model I was able to effectively transacted the topic. I used video ,different stories, flash card ,activity card and power point presentation to transact the topic in an effective and innovative way. On Wednesday and Thursday I observed  the classes of my peer Indhu Chandran and Salini.S .Overall experience in this week was satisfactory and it was also valuable  to my teaching experience. I this week I was able to achieve my predefined objectives in teaching with the appropriate participation of students 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work