Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -II (Week -2)



Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -II 



Weekly -II  (12-11-18 To 16-11-18)


                               The second week of my school internship was quite different from last week .I was more adjustable with the school climate .In this week the Children’s Day   was celebrated by the school and conducted special assembly. The school NSS unit conducted an awareness class, quiz program and health walk in accordance with World Diabetes Day. In this week I got 6 periods in XII commerce. On Monday in 3rd period I taught the topic Importance of supervision using activity. I used charts and activity card to transact the content .On Tuesday  I got two periods in 5th period I taught the topic supervisor and function of supervisor .It was fully ICT class I used video, PowerPoint Presentation and activity card  to transact  the topic .In 6th period  I conducted  a debate session ,it provide a realistic  experience to students. On Wednesday I got only one period in 4th period I taught the topic motivation ,I implemented group investigation model .I was able to transact the topic with the help of ICT and with the proper participation of students. On Thursday in 6th period I taught the topic motivation features and process using Cognitive Apprenticeship model and used ICT to conclude the topic .On Friday I got one period in 2nd period I taught the topic using 5E model.  Learners we explore the topic on the basic of hints provided then I used different examples and charts to elaborate the topic.
 Although in this week I was able to transact the topic effectively with proper use of teaching along with active participation, Co-ordination of students.
               

Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work