Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -VIII)




Weekly Reflection Of  School Internship Program


Week VIII (6/8/2018 - 10/8/2018)


                                 In the eighth  week of my school internship program was quite normal. We are so familiar with the school atmosphere but  we will complete the school internship program in the next week itself   . Our allotted portion was almost completed during this week. .We got only three working day in this week. On Tuesday (7/8/18)  motor vehicle strike and on Thursday (9/8/18) the Kollam collector declared holiday due to heavy rain. So I got only 5 periods in plus one in this week. On Monday 6/8/18 in 6th period I taught the concept Business Risk using Concept Attainment Model. I used flash cards  with different example to transact  the topic .In 7th period the same class I taught the topic  the features of risk as a contusion using Inquiry Training Model. I gave a descriptive event  instruct them to ask question  to know more about  the concept. On Wednesday 8/8/18 in 3rd period I taught the topic   causes of business risk  using 5E model I had proved  different examples to introduce and explore the topic. In 3rd period  I taught the topic minimization of business risk using ICT.I used video to introduce the topic and use power point presentation to consolidate the topic. On Friday 10/8/18 I taught the topic  factors of starting business  using ICT and with my innovative work .I presented the concept as a comic story of a successful business man . In this week I was  effectively convey the topic to students and the students shows equal participation to the activities provided. It helped me to improve the teaching skill .The overall experience in the school was good and satisfactory

Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work