Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -VII)


Weekly Reflection of  School Internship Program




Week VII (30/7/18 - 3/8/18)

          
          

               In the seventh  week of my school internship program was quite interesting In this week the plus two students have their improvement exam. So we got only classes in Plus one. In this weekI got only 5 periods.  On Monday  in 3rd I taught the topic Foreign trade using ICT and group discussion I used video and PPT to transact the concept

                    On Tuesday in 4th period I taught the topic Aids to trade its an activity lesson transcript I introduced the topic by asking different questions. On Wednesday in 3rd period I taught the topic Objectives of business I used group Investigation Model  I introduce the topic by showing different pictures and ask question to develop the concept. On Thursday in  5th period  I taught the topic Role of Profit in business in this class the student present the seminar as prescribed early after presentation they submit individual report .On Friday in 3rd period I taught the topic Multiple Objectives of Business using 5E Model. I used appropriate examples that helped the students to understand the concept easily. In this week I was  effectively convey the topic to students and the students shows equal participation to the activities provided. It helped me to improve the teaching skill .The overall experience in the school was good and satisfactory
Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work