Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -IX )


Weekly Reflection of  School Internship Program


Week XI(13/8/2018 - 14/8/2018)

   
                     In the last week of my school internship program I got 4 periods.On Monday 3rd period I conducted achievement test in XIC  and on 6th  period  I conducted  MCQ test in XIIC. On Tuesday  in 3rd period I conducted diagnostic test in XIC on the topic Role of Profit in Business and on 6th period  I gave a remedial teaching based on the diagnostic test in that classes I explained the portion which the majority of the students have made mistake with necessary teaching aids. Then I had completed the school Internship Program Phase I on this day.After receiving the reliving letter we the left the school in the evening.


Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work