Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -VI)





Weekly Reflection of  School Internship Program


Week VI (23/7/18 - 27/7/18)

                 Sixth week of my school internship program was quite interesting. On Monday and Tuesday the school had an inspection from DEO office Kollam. The school conducted the assembly on Thursday with special prayer and pledge. In this week I got total 8 periods .5 periods in plus one and 3 periods as substitution in  XIIC & XIB .On Monday in 2nd period I taught the topic Secondary Industry using Inquiry Training model the students were actively participated in asking questions. On Tuesday in 5th period I taught the topic tertiary industry using ICT. On Wednesday in 5th period I taught the topic using 5F model appropriate examples I used helped the students to understand the concept easily.  On Thursday in 2nd period I  taught the topic Trade using concept attainment model I used flash card to introduce the topics. On Friday in 2nd period I taught the topic Home trade using activity method and group discussion . I this week I was able to attain my predetermined objectives and transact the concept to student effectively because of students provided a great co operation and active participation in activities.  This week provide valuable experience to my internship program





Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work