Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -III)




Weekly Reflection of  School Internship Program



Week  - III    (2/7/18—6/7/18)




         In the 3rd week of my school internship programme i got only 3 class because on 2nd and 4th of this week were holiday due to strike.O n 2/07/2018, Monday,t here was no class due to SFI and KSU  strike. we signed the register and after some time the Principal of the school gave us permission to leave the school. On Thursday also we left the school after getting permission from Principal and Our HOD
         
               In plus two  I taught the topic liberalisation  by conducting debate, then privatisation as a seminar presented by  students, and globalisation using ICT  The seminar and debate was a new experiences to the students. I was able to transact the concept in an effective manner with the  my teaching aids.  The students were actively participated in activities with great  cooperation and coordination .As the same time I  faced some   problems in time management. I had conducted a test paper in plus two their performance was satisfactory.  These model help me to effectively convey the topic to students and the students showed equal participation to the activities provided. This week provide such a good experience to my teaching practice










Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work