Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -IV )




Weekly Reflection of  School Internship Program






Week  - IV  (9/7/18--13/7/18)
          
         
        The 4th week of my school internship was quite interesting. I got total 6 periods  2 periods in XII  commerce and 4 periods in XI commerce.in XIIC I had taken the topic impact of changes in government policy in Indian economy using project method as determined early and New economic policy in India  using ICT .So I had  completed the 3rd chapter in XIIC then I conducted a test paper on Friday afternoon. The performance was satisfactory.
        
        
   
 On 11/7/2018  I got 2 periods in XIC from Chapter – 1 I taught the  topic meaning  of business and  economic activity using concept attainment model .This was my first class in plus one. On 12/7/2018 I taught features of economic activities using activity method. On 13/47/2018 Friday  I taught the topic  non economic activity using cognitive apprenticeship model .I this week I was able to attain my predetermined objectives and transact the concept to student effectively because of students provided a great co operation and active participation in activities.  This week provide valuable experience to my internship program.


Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work