Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -V )



Weekly Reflection of  School Internship Program



Week -V (16/7/18- 21/7/18)





                  In the 5th week of school internship program there were two holidays. First one on 16/7/18 (Monday) the district collector declared holiday due to heavy rain and on 19/7/18 (Thursday) an education strike announced by ABVP. For compensating the holidays on Monday the collector announced 21/7/18 will be a regular working day for school as per Monday time table.

              

                 In this week I got total 8 periods .6 periods in XIC and 2 periods in XIIC as substitution. On Tuesday  I taught the topic difference between economic and non-economic activities and conducted  debate .On Wednesday I taught the topic features of business as an activity based class. On Friday I got 2 periods so I taught  the topic the classification of economic activities using group investigation model and difference between business ,profession and employment  using ICT and group discussion. On Saturday also I got two periods in morning section I taught the topic  classification of business activity in that class the students  present the seminar as prescribed early, then in the  afternoon section I taught  the topic primary industry  using 5E model. These model help me to effectively convey the topic to students and the students shows equal participation in  the activities provided. It helped me to improve my teaching skill .The overall experience in the  school was good and satisfactory.



Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work