Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program Phase -1 (Week -II)



Weekly Reflection of School Internship Program



Week  - II   ( 25/7/18—29/6/18)




                           In the second week of my school internship programme was very interesting to me and I was more adjusted with the school atmosphere. In this week   I got 7 periods in plus two commerce. I had taken the same chapter business environment in plus two  .I took the topic  Dimensions of business environment using ICT and group discussion , economic environment as an activity based, social environment using ICT ,technological environment using 5E MODEL, again political environment as activity, legal environment as ICT based and economic reforms in India using group investigation model.  By using all the teaching aids I was able to take the classes effectively with great confidence .The students  actively participated in group activities.  ICT presentation provide a new experience to students.


                     In the week the school conducted special assembly on 26 th  and  an  oth was taken by  the whole school on the base of anti drug day. In school they conducted a drama for spreading the importance of anti drug day .This week provide such a very good experience to in teaching practice.




Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work