Weekly Reflection Of School Internship Program Phase -II (Week -3)




Weekly Reflection Of School Internship Program Phase -II 


Weekly -III (19-11-18 to 23-11-18)


                   
              The third week of school internship program was very interesting and lot of activities are conducted .In this week I got 7 periods .On Thursday our option teacher had observed our class .On the same day I had conducted my conscientization program the vice principal Johnson sir inaugurated the function and the staff secretary Shajudeen Sir has done the switch on function. On Monday  in 3rd period I taught the topic Maslow’s Need Hierarchy Theory using group investigation Model .I used some pictures to  introduce the topic and provide the group discussion and I used PowerPoint presentation to conclude the topic .In 4th period I taught the topic incentives using Concept Attainment model I used flash card to introduced the topic and PowerPoint to show the meaning of incentives .Students were able to identify the concept from the positive and negative examples .Tuesday was a public holiday. On Wednesday in 3rd period I taught the topic financial incentives using 5E Model .I used different examples to elaborate the topic and conclude by showing Power Point Presentation. On Thursday 6th the student present the project report on the basic of field visit upon the topic Non-Financial incentives. It was a new and different experience to the students. On Friday in 2nd period I conducted a debate session upon the topic financial and non-financial incentives and their relevance in business. The debate session provide a different experience to them .They had argued with various valuable points .In the 3rd period I taught the topic leadership with ICT. I showed a video to introduce the topic and concluded with Power Point Presentation. In this week I was able to achieve my objectives with the active participation and proper coordination of students in all activities.
Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feild visit 2017-2019 report

Innovative Work